Classroom and Event Support
The GSE manages 3 core buildings (Education, CERAS and Barnum Family Center) and 4 satellite locations on and off campus.
The Facilities Management team purview extends to the following:
- Designing and renovating space
- Allocating, repurposing and auditing space
- Furnishing and furbishing spaces
- Recommending and installing signage
- Communicating safety guidelines and conducting inspections
- Operating buildings and managing services
- Identifying and deploying sustainable practices
- Managing emergency plans and practicing drills
- Managing and accounting for capital assets (university and federal property)
- Classroom management (see Room Schedule policies for more information)
For more information, submit:
The GSE uses 25Live for room scheduling. GSE Faculty, Staff, students and programs can reserve GSE-controlled rooms for courses and events. For detailed information on reserving space, please visit Room Scheduling page.
The GSE has the following for faculty, staff, and students to borrow:
- Document Camera
- Sound Recorders
- Video Cameras
- Video Conferencing Unit
To check out equipment other than iPads, please contact email@example.com
For iPads, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our computer labs offer statistical software and Microsoft Office which are accessible 24 hours a day. Students, faculty and staff can access and save files in the cloud (Stanford Box, Stanford Google Drive, etc.) from anywhere.
The current list includes:
Student versions of statistical software can be purchased for students with faculty approval.
NOTE: A PTA is required before purchase.
Please Submit Help ticket for more information.