The Digital Literacy Certification Program (DLCP) is designed to provide tools and the knowledge to help our staff members develop and improve competencies and skills linked to leveraging digital resources, improving business process efficiency, and supporting teaching, learning, and research activities. The program applies a ‘learn by doing’ approach in a project-based learning environment. The five-session program will include on-site workshops, guest speakers, individual coaching sessions, and opportunities to collaborate on small projects while addressing three key points: awareness, competency, and confidence.
DLCP aims to:
- Increase effectiveness in how to utilize Stanford tools;
- Building and delivering engaging and relevant presentations;
- Using new survey methodologies to improve data quality and insights;
- Improve workflow process by identifying inefficiencies;
- Effectively use digital tools including Slack, Google Drive, Zoom, BlueJeans, Qualtrics, Microsoft PowerPoint, Haiku Deck, Stanford Box, and more;
- Collaborate on projects with your colleagues to find new ways to improve efficiency in the work environment
- Build community
How particpants may benefit from the program:
- GSE Certificate of Accomplishment
- Build personal "digital tool kit"
- Influence the GSE community in a positive way to support the school’s vision or University's vision
- Networking opportunity
Applications are currently being accepted for the DLCP Fall FY16 cohort.